Global Gaming Network, Inc., ticker symbol: GBGM.PK issued an open letter to investors from GBGM President Stephen Kern.
Highlights of the GBGM Share holder news update include Global Gaming Network goals for the next twelve months. These goals include:
- Continue to build SportsAlert.com, the leading independent mobile sports information service, with its highly recognizable brand.
- Leverage the success of SportsAlert.com to expand into coverage of new sports and entrance into the lucrative international market.
- Broaden the revenue base of the SportsAlert service with new co-marketing arrangements with popular fantasy sports and gaming websites.
- Upon the completion of our anticipated financing, we plan on creating our Global SMS platform. It will utilize our proprietary messaging technology and offer a highly competitive modem and internet-based solution to other businesses, now controlled by the giant telcos.
- Subject to the attainment of our funding goals and the subsequent development and implementation of our Global SMS platform, we anticipate dramatic revenue growth on a yearly basis.
As GBGM reaches these milestones,they will report on their progress via news releases so shareholders and the general public are kept up-to-date about our achievements.
Watch the video to get full details of this open letter to shareholders by Global Gaming Network (GBGM, GBGM.PK).